Advanced Startup Seminar Mandatory For Anyone Building a PracticeRegister Now
Don’t miss this event and make
the biggest mistake of your career.
The Advanced Startup Seminar is a two-day learning experience where attendees are immersed in cost savings systems and intelligent design modalities. The average dentist should save a minimum of $200,000 by following the Breakaway Principles. Startup practices which follow the system taught have averaged almost $2M in collections in year 3. If a dentist is building a startup practice, or is considering moving or expanding their current practice, then this seminar should be a requirement. Don’t miss this seminar and accidentally spend hundreds of thousands more because you don’t know what you don’t know.
Breakaway Practice has been intimately involved in helping build more than 100 successful startup practices across the country, with a success rate of more than 4X the national average. As a result of these startups, Breakaway has perfected business systems and design elements to help dentists save more than $200K on building a practice. This extremely valuable seminar is a must-attend course for those entering into a dental construction project. The Advanced Startup Seminar is recognized in dentistry as THE place to go for receiving the critical knowledge needed to succeed in your startup. All attendees receive a comprehensive manual of nearly 300 pages, a DVD of dental practice tours, and experience an on-site tour of our showcase dental practice in San Antonio. The personal tour allows attendees to see the Breakaway design philosophies, equipment, and organization in action. This course has been described by thousands of dentists across the country as the most beneficial tool they had when planning their startup practice.
- How to analyze areas to find the ideal “needle in the haystack” startup location, even in competitive areas.
- How to structure and negotiate a dental lease to maximize value and minimize risk.
- How to go about finding a contractor, reviewing bids, and managing the initial timeline pitfalls of construction.
- How to design the practice to save at least $100K on construction costs, and why you should never have a supply company or local architect design the practice.
- How to properly design the lobby and amenities to promote a great patient experience while minimizing bottlenecks and noise.
- How to design the front office to eliminate checkout bottlenecks.
- How to design storage areas of the practice to systemize inventory while helping minimize expenses.
- How to design sterilization and lab areas to give efficiency and cost savings while still having space for technology.
- How to save at least $100K on equipment.
- List of all equipment, supplies, and instruments to purchase for a startup practice.
- Complete elevations of all cabinetry in a dental practice.
- Complete list of all IT equipment and setup needed, including expected costs.
- Dozens of example floor plans designed with the Breakaway design philosophies.
- List of “must have” amenities for the practice.
- What the most common pitfalls and missteps are in the beginning stages of running a startup practice.
- An in-person in-office tour of a Breakaway startup practice and a DVD containing 7 video office tours of Breakaway dental startups.
- A manual with hundreds of pages containing all lecture material, handouts, lists, floor plans, elevations, and other valuable items for startup practices.
- Access to top leaders and advisors, including project managers, marketing experts, IT director, phones services director, insurance and billing specialists, and other support staff
Our design Philosophy
- upgrade the patient experience and esthetics through beautiful design elements
- deliberately structure the flow of people and functions through thoughtful design
- maximize efficiencies and performance with innovative facility enhancements
- save space
- deligently remove wasted space without compromising the practice
- save money
- design a smarter floor plan to minimize construction and cabinetry costs
- save time
- properly organize the phases and decisions to reduce delays and surprises
“I took the advanced start up seminar. Excellent CE course breaking down the different steps of starting your own practice. Definitely focused on GP’s starting up exclusively on a loan but I think it’s still worth it even if you’re a specialist or a seasoned doc with working capital. They will push their own products but nowhere as bad as other courses so that was a plus. Would recommend.”Alex Sy
“I’ve taken 2 Breakaway Practice Seminars so far, Practice Location & Design and the Business Masters Course. Both of these courses gave me the guidance and confidence I needed to start my dental practice. The information I learned saved me thousands of dollars. If you are a new dentist who is considering opening a practice listen to me, “Take the course before you buy anything else!””Keith Robinson
“Fantastic experience! Definitely recommended for new and experienced dentists!”Jamie Jarema
“This advanced startup seminar was very informative. Super detailed and useful about all aspects of doing a startup. The mastermind Dr. Scott Leune is charismatic and easy to listen to. Highly recommend!”Tres Layton
“Absolutely invaluable learning experience. Scott outlines all the steps needed to start a practice, implement systems, and be successful as a new practice owner. This is worth your time and money to have this information all compiled for you and presented in this 2-day seminar. Highly recommended”Nicole T
“This seminar should be a requirement to graduate from a dental school, I encourage every dentist/ specialist at any stage of their career to attent the seminars offered by Dr.Scott Leune’s. You will not only save money by building the practice following the Breakaway model, but you will be more efficient in every non clinical aspect of dentistry. Would like to thank Amy, Danika, Yazmeen, Caryn and all other team members.”Tareq Beck
“I attended the Advanced Startup seminar. Very concise, useful information - and lots of it. Scott presents everything very clearly and the manual given out is followed step by step. The organization of the material follows the same thought process as if you were about to open a practice. Its best to take this course up to a year before you plan to be open. Yes, they have products to sell but only because they developed their own version of resources to stay consistent with the model they present. Scott's belief in his model is apparent in every one of his companies.”Matthew Hubis