Business Masters Seminar The most comprehensive business learning event in dentistryApply Now
Intense training on advanced dental
business management systems.
The Business Masters Seminar is the flagship seminar for Breakaway. Covering hundreds of pages of innovative business systems and management principles, this event will fill attendees with excitement, clarity, and drive to move their current careers and practices to a higher level.
Graduates of this seminar have gone on to grow their practices to levels of immense profitability, with some earning nearly $2M in annual take-home pay from a single location.
After finishing this event, you will see the business side of dentistry in an entirely new light and will truly understand how to turn the wheels of your practices in a positive way.
This seminar event is the most comprehensive and highest value of its kind in dentistry. If you are looking for an intense experience and hundreds of pearls, you are looking exactly in the right spot.
There Are Only 24 Seats left
for the Business Masters course
This Course Typically Sells Out Months in Advance.
As of TODAY, a few seats are still open, then the seminar registration will be closed.
Our two-day direct instructional Dental Business Masters Seminar has been one of the most highly reviewed business courses for dentists, establishing Breakaway Practice as THE business training company for dentists and team members. This Masters Seminar caters to dentists and practice owners of one or more existing practices.
Within the 300+ page manual, covered over two days, subjects include financial tracking, metrics, systems, checklists, phones, billing, insurance, case acceptance, patient experience, scheduling, hygiene, same-day dentistry, and marketing. Focusing on the core systems and processes that bring added success and profitability, general dentists, and specialists attend this seminar from all over the United States, Canada, and other countries.
With Breakaway’s vast experience in answering phones, managing insurance and billing, marketing, and helping manage hundreds of practices across the country, this seminar offers the step-by-step instructions on performing these activities properly in a predictable and proven way.
As the most sought-after seminar, due to the breadth of material covered and the unique content offered, the Business Masters Seminar has been described as “life changing” and “career defining” by past attendees.
- Study profit and loss statements, and what specific items set the most profitable practice apart
- Key performance indicator tracking and reporting, and how should practices act on the numbers presented
- How to completely systemize the entire office team in a simple and straightforward way
- The specific tracking and checklists used to close up the cracks in dental practices
- How to ensure things are being done properly, and how to bring added accountability to the practice team
- How to create entire “how-to” guides for all duties performed in the dental practice
- What exact bonus system to use which ensures the practice is profitable, brings accountability to each individual team member, and works on a long-term basis without a decrease in effectiveness over time
- Inbound phones training and scripting, giving the step-by-step system to dramatically increase the number of new patients scheduled while also decreasing the missed call rates
- How and exactly when to make outbound phone calls to fill the hygiene schedule and confirm appointments, including the specific verbiage and scripting used to increase success
- How to handle insurance verification, including the forms and organization needed to accurately create and manage the employer groups and coverage tables
- How to follow up on unpaid and denied claims, including how often to expect claims to have problems occur
- How and when to follow up on overdue patient payments, including the exact schedule of events and tracking
- A long list of items and steps to include in the patient experience, geared towards increasing referrals and case acceptance, including service steps, products, and patient perks
- How to diagnose and phase treatment in a way to increase case acceptance and production
- How to easily and quickly bring a hygienist on the same page as dentists in increasing case acceptance
- How to completely eliminate the time-stresses between the dentists and hygiene departments
- When and how to communicate with patients to dramatically increase same-day dentistry
- How to schedule patients in a way where double booking is eliminated while production is increased
- How to communicate perio needs, sealants, fluoride, and other procedures to increase case acceptance
- How to pay hygienists, so they are incentivized to be successful while still doing what is best for the patient
- How to implement and run low-stress assisted hygiene
- How to increase online reviews on Google and Yelp
- What are the 54 things needed in a dental marketing campaign to mimic those practices seeing more than 150 new patients per month
- A manual with hundreds of pages containing all lecture material handouts, schedules, checklists, scripting, and other valuable items
- Access to top leaders and advisors, including project managers, marketing experts, IT director, phones services director, insurance and billing specialists, and other support staff
Breakaway Seminars are held in San Antonio, TX.
February 20-21, 2023
Dental Whale Practice Group is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
11/01/2021 to 10/31/2025
Provider ID# 355805
“Life-changing! Where else can you go to learn all the systems you need to run a phenomenal dental practice. Also hands down the most efficient, actionable, impactful CE I’ve taken while being entertaining and motivating. Fantastic food and great memories. Just freaking take Breakaway if you’re going to be a practice owner. Why fly blind when you can follow a map?”Dr. Richard Low
“Today is day 1 in my office after Breakaway seminar and I've already implemented 5 things (out of about 40 things I wanted to change) and getting real life results. This is a must take for all dental business owners. I'm coming back with all my staff. Thank you Scott Leune and team at Breakaway Seminars.”Dr. Ken Kim
“Scott and the team at Breakaway Seminars presented a comprehensive set of information that is backed by testing and market research that anyone can apply to their business. I highly recommend anyone that is currently rly frustrated with their practice or team to come learn the systems for predictability and success. It was great to see that some of what Scott presents we were currently doing but could tweak for greater results. Get down to San Antonio and take one of the Breakaway Seminars!”Dr. Shane Francis
“The Business Masters course was organized in a way that really helped me understand areas I could improve. I’ve started two successful practices already and I still learned an amazing amount. Lessons I had taught myself through failure and rough experience were explained with ease and in a way better than I had invented on my own. I wish I would have taken this course 15 years ago! I’m headed back for the startup course in preparation for opening my next practice.”Dr. Justin Bell
“Dr. Leune does a fantastic job of going through systems for every part of your practice and for every phase of practice. His methods are backed by empirical evidence and will challenge what you think you know about efficient and effect systems. I wish I would have taken this seminar 8 years ago. Thank you Scott for a great weekend of learning and giving me the tools to advance my practice from good to great.”Dr. Jared Simpson
Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee
The Breakaway Seminar experience will be one of high value. You will walk away with refreshingly powerful views of the business side of dentistry, and you will not regret the time you invested to attend these events.
These events will change the course of your financial future if you take the step forward and implement what you have learned.
Your decision to attend is absolutely backed by our better than money back guarantee. If, after attending the first full day of the course, you do not feel you have received value for your new practice, turn in your materials by 5:00 PM with your written notice, and we will send you a 100% refund for the tuition for the event.